The Website may update/amend/modify these Terms of Usage from time to time. The User is responsible to check the Terms of Usage periodically to remain in compliance with these terms.
By accessing the Website and using it, you (“Member”, “You”, “Your”) indicate that you understand the terms and unconditionally & expressly consent to the Terms of Usage of this Website. If you do not agree with the Terms of Usage, please do not click on the “I AGREE” button. The User is advised to read the Terms of Usage carefully before using or registering on the Website or accessing any material, information or services through the Website. Your use and continued usage of the Website (irrespective of the amendments made from time to time) shall signify your acceptance of the terms of usage and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
The Website is an internet-based portal having its existence on World Wide Web, Application and other electronic medium and provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone, video and email consultations (hereinafter referred as “Content”). The Website is offering “Free Services” and “Paid Services” (Collectively referred as “Services”). Free Services are easily accessible without becoming a member however for accessing the personalised astrological services and/or receive additional Content and get access to Paid Services, You are required to register as a member on the portal. By registering for Paid Services, a Member agrees to:
- To provide current, complete, and accurate information about himself as prompted to do so by the Website.
- To maintain and update the above information as required and submitted by you with the view to maintain the accuracy of the information being current and complete.
USER ACCOUNT ACCESS
BREACH AND TERMINATION
- The Website may, in whole or in part, without informing the User, modify, discontinue, change or alter the services ordered or the Account of the User registered with the Website. The Website may or may not issue notice or provide any reason for such action taken by the Website.
- Violation of any conditions mentioned in this Terms of Usage shall lead to immediate cancellation of the Registration of the User, if registered with the Website. The Website reserves right to terminate and initiate action immediately, if:
- The Website is not able to verify and authenticate the Registration data or any other relevant information provided by the User.
- The Website believes that the actions of the User may cause legal liability for the Website, other Users or any service provider linked with the Website.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
The User is under an obligation to provide his banking information as and when required. For that purpose, the obligation of the User are:-
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay the fees required, to the Website by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
The User further agrees that if any part of these Terms of Usage are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms of Usage shall continue in effect.
We offer multiple payment methods. These are: For Payment in Indian Currency:
Through all Indian Banks directly to our Bank Accounts in __________
Through all major debit and credit cards of Indian Banks. Through Phone Pe / Google Pay / Paytm.
Though relevant details are mentioned below but in case of even slightest doubts, please contact us & take our official confirmation. Rest assured, whatever payment method you choose to pay online, your payment is secured as our payment gateway partners use the encryption technology to keep your transaction details totally confidential at all the times.
Once you make the payment, though you get a confirmation with unique reference no from the above payment channels, it is always better to obtain an official confirmation from us directly in writing. Upon confirmation of your payment, we will send you a small fact file asking for some basic inputs including your birth details to facilitate the consultation be it Online Report or direct session with Pandir Jagganath Guruji.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
1. We consider any cancellation and request for refunds as a very unfortunate incident but in case of genuine reasons & failures on our part to satisfy the prospective members, we are open to accept cancellation and refunds. This could be due to any payment made to us by mistake, after thoughts after making the payment or any other reasons.
2. No cancellation or refund request however will be entertained due to wrong information primarily the wrong birth details given by the person. But yes, person can inform us to modify and correct such data before availing the final services.
3. Once the services ie the report or consultation sessions are completed with an information to the person, no request for cancellation or refund shall be entertained.
Any double payment made against a specific order will be returned within 2 to 7 working days without any disputes or tactics to delay.
4. We will ensure all eligible refunds are made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of request & our acceptance to refund such amounts, both in writing.
5. These refunds will be made subject to deduction of GST , delivery charges & other processing charges if the person made the payment was at fault else such charges also will be borne by us.